Sunday, November 6, 2005

Updates

Figured I'd post updates, just in case anyone wondered what I've been up to lately:

1) I've been working on CDs by Arsov and Split Attitude for release in the online store;
2) I just updated my page on myspace (finally, after much persuading!);
3) I just got a new job at a sales office for a messenger company in the Loop;
4) I have also been considering taking a part-time job in the evenings either at the book store or the record store I used to work at;
5) I have been invited to attend a wedding in Vietnam in February, and want to use the opportunity to research some ESL schools in Hong Kong while I'm in the neighborhood;
6) and just had a couple of really excellent homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Comments? Want a Gmail account? Lemme know.

-Rick

P.S.
7) Oh yeah, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe opens December 9th! Groovy!

No comments:

Post a Comment